cricket world cup, ashes and twenty20 betting
- Follow us on Twitter for Free Tips and Exclusive Offers.
The summer is, of course, the best time to enjoy the cricket. It's also one of the best times to enjoy the Bet AU website, as we stay on top of all the big summer sports. With Bet AU, cricket fans are kept up-to-date with all the latest cricket betting news and opinion. We gather all the information at our disposal from betting websites and present punters with the best betting tips out there.
Our free bets system is a great way for players to immerse themselves in the world of cricket betting, as you essentially play on an entirely risk-free basis. Players who are new to betting can try to work out their own ways to gamble by initially betting for free, while experienced punters can use our site to find the best free bet competitions on the net and try to win some money – all for no cost whatsoever.
Bet AU covers all the big cricket betting events, so you can expect to see top coverage of The Ashes 2010 - 2011 and Cricket World Cup. The site features the very latest Ashes odds from around the internet, and is a great resource for those looking to indulge in some Ashes betting when the old battle rears its head again next year.
- Go to Cricket freebets.
Can England hold on to scrap a draw? Can the Tourists even get the win? No of course they can't. It's goijg to be 3-0 Australia and the regaining of the Ashes. We've added two specific Day 5 tips to our Ashes Test 3 tips. We review the best live Ashes odds and best tips, ready for start of play on 17th December at 10:30am local time.
Australia are battering a frankly hapless England side, and look to be absolutely oozing with talent as they wipe England like a....... Our tips therefore remain firm, as Australia declared before the start of play, to give themselves two full days to bowl the hapless Poms out. With England posting their highest score of the series so far to close on 247-6, only the weather can thwart the Aussies on Day 5. We review the best live Ashes odds and best tips, ready for start of play on 9th December at 10:30am local time.
England took another hammering on Day 3, so our tip of backing Australia for the First Test at odds of $2.90 at the end of Day 1 looks to be even more secure than it was at the end of Day 2! The tourists will do well to bat out the 4th day, so we also advise backing England Under 287.5 2nd Innings at odds of $1.90. We review the best live Ashes odds and best tips, ready for start of play on 24th November at 10am local time.
This is the 68th Ashes series and probably one of the closest in history. England marginally edge Australia in the outright betting, but with the home advantage being with Australians, this could go either way. The first test starts Thursday, and we suggest Australia at $2.60 to get off to a strong start and put England under pressure right from the start.
England are $2.38 slight favourites for the first Ashes test match against Australia, however we think the Aussies will win, and win with relative ease.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top England Runscoring Batsman? Captain Alastair Cook is the $3.75 favourite, with Kevin Pietersen and Ian Bell following in the betting.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australia Batsman? Shane Watson and Michael Clarke are joint favourites at $4.00 very closely followed by Chris Rogers at $5.00.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australia Bowler? Ryan Harris will be the favourite, followed by Peter Siddle and Mitchell Johnson.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top England Bowler? James Anderson is the $3.00 favourite followed by Graeme Swann and Stuart Broad.
2014 Ashes odds and betting. Australia v England latest bets, series winner, top batsmen, top bowler, all the latest live odds on the Ashes.
With England retaining the Ashes thanks to the Manchester rain, we look at the best bets for the final two tests at Chester Le Street and The Oval
2013 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top English Bowler? James Anderson is the $2.87 favourite
2013 Ashes odds: Top English Batsmen Runscorer betting (Most Runs); Alistair Cook is the $3.75 favourite
ICC Champions Trophy odds and betting - latest LIVE odds for the ODI competition in the UK
2013 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australian Bowler? James Pattinson is the $3.50 favourite
2013 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australian Batsmen Runscorer? Michael Clarke is the $3.00 favourite
The Ashes 2103 England Vs Australia, top run scorers, top wicket takers and other great odds and betting tips.
- Sportsbet will match your first bet up to the value of $501
- The home of money back specials
- Free Footy Tipping - $20K every Round
- Join Betezy and use promo code 500OFFER
- Or use code CREDITOFFER for up to $5k Credit
- Lay Betting options available
- Join Sportingbet now deposit funds: Minimum $30
- Weekly special offers and bonuses
- Best horse race betting site and app!
- Join Luxbet now its takes 2 minutes!
- $750 deposit bonus limited offer
- $100 bonuses offer every Saturday
- Ladbrokes will match your first deposit up $250
- Refund specials and Pick Your Own Odds
- Exclusive Ladbrokes ATM card now!
- Centrebet will match your first bet up to $200
- Money back specials every week
- “Fire Up” the new Centrebet App
- Sign up using promo code 200FREEBET
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- Great promotions and offers daily
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)
- - December