NRL Odds: Round-By-Round
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
2018 looks like it will be the last time we see Billy Slater in a Queensland shirt and he takes his place in the Melbourne Storm line-up this week in a bid to cement his Origin place.
Ash Taylor has been tipped to be a future superstar of the game, and the Titans will need him to be on top form if they are to claim a place in the top eight this season.
Week one produced some surprising results and the second round promises an equally exciting round of clashes.
After a satisfactory 2017, the Panthers will be looking for an improvement this campaign and the partnership of James Maloney and Nathan Cleary could be the foundations for a successful year.
Essential reading for NRL fans - Full previews of every NRL Round 1 match (plus best bets)
The Panthers will be hoping that playmaker Nathan Cleary can replicate his stunning 2017 form in the upcoming season.
The new NRL season kicks off with the Dragons hosting the Broncos and the fixture list has thrown up some exciting clashes.
Can the Storm go back to back? Your Essential guide to the 2018 NRL Premiership Season. Previews for each team. Winner, Top 8 and Wooden Spoon Predictions.
An off-season of high profile recruitment has seen the Sydney Roosters backed as favourites for the 2018 Premiership.
With two pre-season wins under their belt and injury problems receding, the Rabbitohs appear to be in good shape coming into the new year.
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets