AFL Odds - Round by round
- Follow us on Twitter for Free Tips and Exclusive Offers.
- Go to Aussie Rules freebets.
Geelong are $1.60 to beat the Kangaroos at Etihad Stadium and Tom Hawkins is the clear favourite to score the first goal.
Buddy Franklin is the favourite to kick the first goal and the Swans are odds on to smash the Bombers
AFL Round 19 live odds, market movers and multi bet tips. Plus an exclusive $250 AFL free bet
AFL Tipping for Round 19. Expert tips and predictions for Round 19 with odds and free bets.
Who'll win the Marcus Ashcroft Medal awarded to the best on ground in the Q-Clash? Dion Prestia is the $5.00 favourite
Fremantle out to $5.00 for the AFL Premiership after being smashed by St Kilda. Sydney Swans are $2.75 favourites.
Bet on Marcus Bontempelli (Western Bulldogs) to win NAB Rising Star odds for 2014. Bontempelli is now the $2.00 clear favourite for the Rising Star - odds for all players
AFL Round 18 live odds, market movers and multi bet tips. Plus an exclusive $250 AFL free bet
Sydney v Hawthorn odds. Live on Channel 7 and Fox Footy. Latest Swans v Hawks betting.
Our new weekly round up of all the bookies best offers this weekend for AFL, NRL and Horse Racing. The best free bet and cash back offers. Bet with the bookies money this weekend!
AFL Tipping for Round 18. Expert tips and predictions for Round 18 with odds and free bets.
SANFL latest winning team odds for 2014: Port Adelaide $2.00, Eagles $5.00, Sturt $5.00. All other teams are $10.00 +
VFL latest winning team odds for 2014: Box Hill $4.00, Footscray $4.50, Williamstown $5.00, Port Melbourne $5.00, Geelong $8.00. All other teams are $10.00 +
It was a dream start for coach Ken Hinkley's 1st season as the leader of the Port Adelaide Power guided his team to 5th place. Can they build on that in 2014?
Hawthorn Hawks emerged as Grand Final winners in 2013. Do they have what it takes to retain the title?
Geelong Cats were just one poor quarter away from a Grand Final place. Can they go one better this season?
Sydney Swans failed to keep pace at the end of 2013 and only managed 4th. Can they see it out this season?
- Sportsbet will match your first bet up to the value of $250
- The home of money back specials
- Free Footy Tipping - $20K every Round
- Join Sportingbet now deposit funds: Minimum $30
- Weekly special offers and bonuses
- Best horse race betting site and app!
- Join Luxbet now its takes 2 minutes!
- $500 deposit bonus limited offer
- $100 bonuses offer every Saturday
- Ladbrokes will match your first deposit up $250
- Refund specials and Pick Your Own Odds
- Exclusive Ladbrokes ATM card now!
- Centrebet will match your first bet up to $200
- Money back specials every week
- “Fire Up” the new Centrebet App
- Join Betezy and use promo code 500OFFER
- Or use code CREDITOFFER for up to $5k Credit
- Lay Betting options available
- Sign up using promo code 200FREEBET
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- Great promotions and offers daily
- North Melbourne v Geelong odds and tips. Tom Hawkins is $7.00 to be first goal scorer
- Sydney v Essendon odds and tips. Lance Franklin is $7.00 to be first goal scorer
- AFL Round 19 odds
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 19. Expert tips and predictions
- Marcus Ashcroft Medal Odds and Betting - Brisbane v Gold Coast
- AFL odds 2014 Premiership and Grand Final betting
- Marcus Bontempelli (Western Bulldogs) NAB Rising Star odds for 2014
- AFL Round 18 odds