Can England hold on to scrap a draw? Can the Tourists even get the win? No of course they can't. It's goijg to be 3-0 Australia and the regaining of the Ashes. We've added two specific Day 5 tips to our Ashes Test 3 tips. We review the best live Ashes odds and best tips, ready for start of play on 17th December at 10:30am local time.
Australia are battering a frankly hapless England side, and look to be absolutely oozing with talent as they wipe England like a....... Our tips therefore remain firm, as Australia declared before the start of play, to give themselves two full days to bowl the hapless Poms out. With England posting their highest score of the series so far to close on 247-6, only the weather can thwart the Aussies on Day 5. We review the best live Ashes odds and best tips, ready for start of play on 9th December at 10:30am local time.
England took another hammering on Day 3, so our tip of backing Australia for the First Test at odds of $2.90 at the end of Day 1 looks to be even more secure than it was at the end of Day 2! The tourists will do well to bat out the 4th day, so we also advise backing England Under 287.5 2nd Innings at odds of $1.90. We review the best live Ashes odds and best tips, ready for start of play on 24th November at 10am local time.
This is the 68th Ashes series and probably one of the closest in history. England marginally edge Australia in the outright betting, but with the home advantage being with Australians, this could go either way. The first test starts Thursday, and we suggest Australia at $2.60 to get off to a strong start and put England under pressure right from the start.
England are $2.38 slight favourites for the first Ashes test match against Australia, however we think the Aussies will win, and win with relative ease.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top England Runscoring Batsman? Captain Alastair Cook is the $3.75 favourite, with Kevin Pietersen and Ian Bell following in the betting.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australia Batsman? Shane Watson and Michael Clarke are joint favourites at $4.00 very closely followed by Chris Rogers at $5.00.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australia Bowler? Ryan Harris will be the favourite, followed by Peter Siddle and Mitchell Johnson.
2013/14 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top England Bowler? James Anderson is the $3.00 favourite followed by Graeme Swann and Stuart Broad.
2014 Ashes odds and betting. Australia v England latest bets, series winner, top batsmen, top bowler, all the latest live odds on the Ashes.
With England retaining the Ashes thanks to the Manchester rain, we look at the best bets for the final two tests at Chester Le Street and The Oval
2013 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top English Bowler? James Anderson is the $2.87 favourite
2013 Ashes odds: Top English Batsmen Runscorer betting (Most Runs); Alistair Cook is the $3.75 favourite
ICC Champions Trophy odds and betting - latest LIVE odds for the ODI competition in the UK
2013 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australian Bowler? James Pattinson is the $3.50 favourite
2013 Ashes odds: Who will be the Top Australian Batsmen Runscorer? Michael Clarke is the $3.00 favourite
The Ashes 2103 England Vs Australia, top run scorers, top wicket takers and other great odds and betting tips.
The Aussies are slight favourites to win the 2nd ODI at Visakhapatnam
Can the Aussie bounce back from the thrilling 1st test against the Indians. Australia are $3.40 to win in Mohali.
Australia take on Pakistan at Lords in the first test of the Series. Latest betting news here...
Online now, the full fixture list for The Twenty20 Cricket World Cup in the West Indies.
Australia have been backed into the $4 favourites for the Twenty20 Cricket World Cup. Latest betting news online now.
Australia have been priced up at very short odds for the 5th One Day International, taking place at The Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Ricky Ponting and Michael Clarke both hit centuries to put the Baggy Greens in charge of the final test.
Australia defeated mammoth odds to seal the series win vs. Pakistan with some deadly bowling.
Australia are short betting odds to dominate the 3 match series with the online bookies
Australia are planning to play in an aggressive style when they face up to The West Indies at the weekend.
The West Indies cricket team will be joined by their captain at the upcoming test series against Australia.
New Zealand have received a major boost ahead of their test series against Pakistan after captain Daniel Vettori was given the all-clear to play following a bout of concussion.
Australia could be ready to finally rest some of their high-profile stars in Mumbai on Wednesday after tying up the ODI series against India on Sunday.
Australia will be battling cricket odds and a long injury list when they take on India in the sixth ODI in Gowahati today.
Australia will be battling to clinch the ODI series against India on Sunday after an impressive win in Hyderabad saw them take a 3-2 lead.
Yet another injury has shaken the Australia camp as they bid to take a 3-2 lead against India in the ODI series today.
Australia's odds of winning the ODI series against India have taken another blow after pace bowler Peter Siddle suffered a side injury.
Australia have seen their online cricket odds lengthen after falling to defeat in the second ODI against India on Wednesday.
Despite Australia's four-run victory over India in the ODI opener on Sunday, India are favourites to tie the series 1-1 on Wednesday.
A heated atmosphere is likely to greet Australia in Jaipur today when they bid to kick off their ODI series against India with an eye-catching win.
Australia captain Ricky Ponting has said his side will not be underestimating India as they go into the first of seven ODI series matches on Sunday.
India have been given the slight edge in early cricket betting markets for their first ODI match against Australia.
Australia can boast favourable online cricket betting odds after they recovered from a losing Ashes summer with victory in the Champions Trophy.
Australia go into the Champions Trophy final today as firm favourites in the online cricket betting markets after thumping England in Friday's semi-final.
Online cricket betting punters have an eye on the fitness of England's Stuart Broad and Matt Prior ahead of today's Champions Trophy semi-final with Australia.
Australia will take on England in the ICC Champions Trophy on Friday after a nervy two-wicket victory over Pakistan.
Washouts and upsets have shaken up the cricket betting for the ICC Champions Trophy, with South Africa already down and out.
Australia's online cricket betting odds have them as the overwhelming favourites to overcome the West Indies in their opening ICC Champions Trophy match.
Australia go into the ICC Champions' Trophy this week as second favourites in online cricket betting markets following a crushing 6-1 ODI series win over England.
England will look to stamp out their bad fielding form when they take on Australia in the penultimate one-day international of the series today.
England all-rounder Stuart Broad is out of the one-day international with Australia on Wednesday due to a neck injury.
Australia will lose their coach Tim Nielsen after the forth of the seven one-day internationals against England after it was announced he is to fly home to spend time with his family.
- AFL & NRL H2H Refunds up to $100
- 25% Multi Bet Bonus on 4+ Leg Multis
- AFL First Goal Scorer Double Winnings
- NRL First Try Scorer Double Winnings
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see William Hill for details*
- Origin 1st Try Scorer Money Back up to $100
- NRL, AFL and S15 $2.00 Lines on Fridays
- French Open Bad Beat Backup
- NBA Finals $2.00 Lines
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Palmerbet for details*
- AFL $2 Friday Favourites
- Origin 1 NSW $2.50 Blues Bonanza
- NRL Cashback Refunds up to $100
- Doomben 10,000 Special
- EPL Mega Multi Bet
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Ladbrokes for details*
- AFL Rd 1 - 8 Head to Head Refunds
- AFL & NRL 5+ Multi Bet Refund up to $100
- Cash Out Now Available
- Justice Refunds!
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Sportsbet for details*
- Doomben Bonus Bet Refund up to $100
- Origin 1 Maximiser up to $100
- Geelong v Carlton HTFT Refund
- Port Adelaide v Richmond Margin Bet Refund
- Newcastle v Brisbane HTFT Refund
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Luxbet for details*
- NRL, AFL & S15 4+ Leg 25% Multi Bonus
- AFL & NRL Double Your Winings
- Origin 1 Money Back up to $100
- Daily Greyhounds Race 1 Bonus Refund
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Tom Waterhouse for details*
- NRL H2H Multi Bet Insurance
- Doomben 10,000 Bonus Bet Refund
- AFL H2H Round 8 Refunds
- NBA Playoffs Bonus Bets
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Crownbet for details*
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Cash Back if Sharapova wins the French Open
- EPL Injury Time Insurance
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Sign up using promo code 200FREEBET
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- Daily Freebet Challenge
- Best Tote or SP Guarantee
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Bookmaker.com.au for details*
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)