Darius Boyd has a prolific try scoring record in the State of Origin over recent years and the bookies think this year will be no different. According to the latest Origin Game 1 odds Boyd is the clear to land the first four pointer of the night.
Boyd is followed closely at the odds by Will Chambers, Will Hopoate, Daniel Tupou and Greg Inglis Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
Aussie Rules is a team game. There might well be fans who will tell you it’s the ultimate team game – the show ponies don’t get far without their mates in an AFL game, let alone over the course of the season. And so it’s probably fitting that the game’s highest honour for individual players tends to recognise the players, often in the middle of the park, who do the bulk of the grunt work. It might be a little bit controversial, and it might mean that some truly great players have finished their careers without a sniff of the Brownlow, but that’s the way things stand – and you’ll want to be taking that into consideration when you’re looking at the AFL odds we’ve got for you, including all the odds for the 2015 Brownlow Medal.
We’ll be bringing you a closer look, over the next few weeks Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
Saturday’s Apollo Stakes at Randwick looks like it’s shaping up to be a must-watch event – so we’ve made sure to get all the Racing odds you need for you. All you need to do is follow the usual drill, and click the link to head on over to the where the news, odds and insight are waiting for you!
The reason there’s so much anticipation ahead of the Apollo Stakes, and the reason there’s going to be so much attention from all around the world focussed on Randwick at the weekend is thanks to Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
NRL players work incredibly hard – we’ve been seeing news slowly dripping out of the off-season training camps, and the work that’s being done leaves us feeling tired, let alone the guys doing it. And one of the areas that they work hardest on is their defence – the sheer physicality of it, and the incredible organisation required. But that doesn’t stop the exciting runners littering the NRL league crossing the whitewash with entertaining regularity, and you can see from the NRL odds we’ve got for you that it’s Alex Johnston at the Rabbitohs who’s the man the bookies think most likely to register the most tries of any player in the 2015 season.
There’s little doubt that Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
The ICC World Cup kicks off on Saturday with a block-buster pair of fixtures, with both the host nations, Australia and New Zealand, in action against high-profile opponents, and of course we’ve got all your Cricket odds for those game waiting for you at the other end of that link.
But Australia vs England and New Zealand vs Sri Lanka aren’t the only treats in store for Cricket fans this weekend. It’s going to be Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
We’re going to be bringing you – alongside all the other tasty NRL odds you can get just by clicking the link there – the odds for all the top tryscorer markets for the teams we’re all waiting impatiently to see in action again. The first game will be hitting your TV screens on March 5th, and before then we’ll be taking a closer look at the top tryscorer markets for each of the franchises, in the order that they’ll be making their first appearances of the new season.
Which means that first up are the Brisbane Broncos, who Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
He’s already caught the eye of a good number of punters and pundits here in Australia, and you’ll certainly be seeing his name in amongst the Racing odds we’ve got for you at the end of the link there. Talented colt Paceman is shaping up to be a real prospect, and you will get the chance to see him in action on February 21st, when he kicks off his 2015 Autumn campaign at Rosehill, in the Group 2 Silver Slipper Stakes over 1100m.Read more »
There are some names that you’ll see more often than others in match summaries after a busy weekend of AFL games. They’re not always the guys doing the bulk of the work, and they’re not necessarily the key players in a side (though they’ll often feel like they’re indispensible, especially when they’re not there!). They are the men who account for the bulk of a team’s goals, though, and they’re players who can have a huge impact on the AFL odds we’re going to see as the 2015 season gets underway. The Coleman Medal exists to recognise these players – the men who Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
Truly, it’s the stuff of romance. February 14th comes around, and there’s an opportunity to catch a major Cricket event at the MCG. England take on the ICC World Cup co-hosts Australia on the opening day of the tournament, and whilst there won’t be too much affection on the pitch, Shane Warne seems to think that a marriage proposal at the very least is on the cards in the stands.
We haven’t seen any Cricket odds at our favourite online betting sites that feature engagements, but they seem to have plenty on offer for you for the World Cup – and that includes Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
Not all that long to go now before the first week in April and the first shots fired in anger of the 2015 AFL season. We’ve been bringing you all the injury news and as much inside track as we’ve been able to muster from the various training camps dotted around the country – plus all the AFL odds, of course. But we’re still a good way out from seeing our favourite sides in action in that first game of the new season, so we’ve decided to turn our attention over the next few weeks to some of our favourite markets for the AFL – all of them available at our favourite online betting sites.
First up is arguably the most exciting of them, the medal that showcases the best and brightest young talent emerging onto the AFL scene: the players who Read the rest of this entry »Read more »
- AFL & NRL H2H Refunds up to $100
- 25% Multi Bet Bonus on 4+ Leg Multis
- AFL First Goal Scorer Double Winnings
- NRL First Try Scorer Double Winnings
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see William Hill for details*
- Origin 1st Try Scorer Money Back up to $100
- NRL, AFL and S15 $2.00 Lines on Fridays
- French Open Bad Beat Backup
- NBA Finals $2.00 Lines
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Palmerbet for details*
- AFL $2 Friday Favourites
- Origin 1 NSW $2.50 Blues Bonanza
- NRL Cashback Refunds up to $100
- Doomben 10,000 Special
- EPL Mega Multi Bet
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Ladbrokes for details*
- AFL Rd 1 - 8 Head to Head Refunds
- AFL & NRL 5+ Multi Bet Refund up to $100
- Cash Out Now Available
- Justice Refunds!
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Sportsbet for details*
- Doomben Bonus Bet Refund up to $100
- Origin 1 Maximiser up to $100
- Geelong v Carlton HTFT Refund
- Port Adelaide v Richmond Margin Bet Refund
- Newcastle v Brisbane HTFT Refund
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Luxbet for details*
- NRL, AFL & S15 4+ Leg 25% Multi Bonus
- AFL & NRL Double Your Winings
- Origin 1 Money Back up to $100
- Daily Greyhounds Race 1 Bonus Refund
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Tom Waterhouse for details*
- NRL H2H Multi Bet Insurance
- Doomben 10,000 Bonus Bet Refund
- AFL H2H Round 8 Refunds
- NBA Playoffs Bonus Bets
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Crownbet for details*
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Cash Back if Sharapova wins the French Open
- EPL Injury Time Insurance
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Sign up using promo code 200FREEBET
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- Daily Freebet Challenge
- Best Tote or SP Guarantee
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Bookmaker.com.au for details*
- Latest online betting for World Cup 2010
- Anzac Day Medal odds and betting: Collingwood v Essendon odds. AFL Round 5, 2012.