Terms and Conditions
1. BetAustralia is the trading name of the Quercus (hereafter ‘BetAustralia’), a company incorporated in England, United Kingdom. All references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions (the ‘Conditions’) is a reference to BetAustralia.
2. A user (‘User’) is a person who is 18 years old or over and who uses BetAustralia (‘Website’). Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘yours’ in these Conditions is a reference to a User
3. By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept you are deemed to have read and understood these Conditions.
4. The Website is provided solely to assist users in gathering and comparing betting incentives (i.e. free bets/gambling promotions/offers). All prices and information quoted on the Website are indicative only. We endeavour to ensure that all information on the site is correct at the time the information is posted. However, it is your responsibility to check the free bet on offer by any bookmaker on their home page listed on the Website.
5. BetAustralia reserves the right to change, amend or add to these Conditions at our sole discretion. You accept that any changes or additions will be deemed effective immediately. It is the User’s responsibility to check these Conditions for any updates as your continued use of our Website and/or services provided thereof will be regarded as acceptance of the latest version of the Conditions. If you do not accept any changes that have been made to the Conditions you should stop using our Website and products and services.
6. By using the Website and/or the services provided on the Website you acknowledge there is a risk of losing money and you accept full responsibility for such losses.
7. If you are unsure about the meaning of any betting or gaming terminology you should contact us at our contact pages, which is http://www.bet-au.com/contact.php and should not place a bet or use the services on any event until you are confident that you fully understand the relevant betting or gaming terminology. Please note, BetAustralia will try to help you understand the terminology, however it does not take any responsibility and shall not be liable for your interpretation of such guidance or information. In addition, we do not accept any responsibility, and are not liable to you, if you bet or game using the links to websites promoted on our Website.
8. By entering any details into the Website, or using services, you agree that:
8.1. You have understood and accepted these Conditions;
8.2. You are bound by the content as specified in these Conditions;
8.3. You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for Your own actions and can enter into a contract with BetAustralia;
8.4. You are responsible for complying with your applicable local or national laws. In particular, if you are a resident of a country where online or telephone betting is prohibited, you must not use the Website, attempt to use our services provided thereof.
9. The content, data and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this website.
Third Party Websites
12. Some pages on this Website contain links to other websites not operated or maintained by us (‘Third Party Websites’). You accept that when you enter a Third Party Website by means of a link from the Website, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Third Party Website you are entering. You acknowledge and agree that BetAustralia is not responsible or liable in any way for the information or content displayed on such Third Party Websites and do not endorse or make any recommendation about products and services that are advertised or promoted on the Website.
13. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through the Website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. BetAustralia shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or integration with third parties.
13. The Website does not provide responsibility, customer service or support for any of the gambling incentives listed. Nothing contained on the Website is construed or intended to be a gambling advice.
14. The accuracy and completeness of any information of the Website cannot be guaranteed and no warranty or representation is given.
15. All third party trademarks, brands, logos, images, photos and other content are the property of the respective copyright owners.
16. You understand and agree that your use of the Website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk.
17. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
18. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download.
19. You accept that neither BetAustralia nor any participant in the Website provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
20. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contracts, advertisers, partners, and co-branders form any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with the Website or services, your provision of content, your violation of these Conditions or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
Applicable Law and Enforceability
21. If any provision of these Conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
22. You agree that these Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use of the Website or our products of services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of BetAustralia is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using the Website and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the country or city where the headquarters of BetAustralia is located.
AGE RESTRICTIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
BetAustralia takes its responsibility to help prevent underage gambling. All Users of the Website must be 18 years of age, or above, before they use the Website.
At BetAustalia we are committed to making the Website fun and entertaining experience while protecting those with potential gambling problem. Our aim therefore is to provide a safe, supportive and social online environment for all our Users. We therefore encourage Users to take responsibility for their own gambling activities. Gambling responsibly includes making informed decisions about your participation in gambling.
Some Users may find they have problems with gambling. Gambling problem exists when there is a lack of control over gambling, particularly the scope and frequency of gambling, the level of betting and the amount of leisure time devoted to gambling. Some of the negative consequences of gambling problem are:
- Excessive financial losses
- Adverse personal effects on the gambler, his/her family and friends
HOW TO RECOGNISE SIGNS OF PROBLEM GAMBLING
If you are concerned about the effects of gambling on your life or the life of someone you know, ask the following questions:
1. Has gambling prevented you from attending studies or affected your performance at work?
2. Have others suggested that you have a problem with gambling?
3. Have you lost interest in things that you used to enjoy because of gambling?
4. Have you ever lied about your losses or time spent gambling?
5. Have you ever stolen or borrowed money to finance your habits?
6. Do you usually gamble until you lose all of your money?
7. After losing, do you feel like you have to chase your losses and get even?
8. Do frustrations from arguments or disappointments drive you to gamble?
9. Does gambling make you depressed?
The more questions that you answered 'yes' to, the more likely it is that you have a serious gambling problem and we recommend talking to experts who can provide assistance.
GET HELP FOR GAMBLING PROBLEMS
If you think you may have a problem, BetAustralia encourages you to get help:
Please visit http://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au or Telephone 1800 858 858 to find the support service providers in Australia.
Outside of Australia
Please visit http://www.gamblingtherapy.org.uk for help with gambling problems.