Australia vs West Indies 5th ODI betting oddsPosted on 16/02 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBookmakers are taking no chances with the Aussies for the 5th game in this one sided series, taking place in Melbourne on 19th February.
The home side are as short as $1.22 for the game, with the West Indies trading at $4.30. Given the dominant form of the Australian side against both touring parties over the last few months, bookmakers can be forgiven for being overly cautious. What that does mean though, is that the disorganised but talented Windies outfit are available at huge odds for what is effectively, a "dead rubber" of a game. We advise a small bet on the tourists at the $4.30 odds.
Sportsbet are offering $200 in free bets for customers wanting to bet on this game. Likewise, IASbet are also offering a free bet offer, of up to $100. Shrewder first time customers (those who do not hold an account with either bookmaker) can take advantage and back both teams in stakes that will offer a guaranteed profit once the free bets have been acccounted for.
We advise would be bettors to refer to our free bet comparison table before betting with your own money.
Latest Cricket news
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)
All news archives (all sports)