Gayle able to represent as captain against AustraliaPosted on 24/11 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe West Indies cricket team will be joined by their captain at the upcoming test series against Australia.
Chris Gayle, who was recently called home due to his mother's illness, will be traveling to Australia to assist his team in the three day test.
Gayle had to walk away from the tour last Wednesday to be with his mother, who is ill and needed his attention.
Gayle is overjoyed that he is able to leave his mother's side now that she is well, and goes on to represent his country against the Australian team.
Quoted by SKNVibes.com, Gayle said: "I want to thank my team mates and the team management for the support they gave me and I also want to thank the West Indies Player's Association, the West Indies Cricket Board and all the fans for their prayers and best wishes".
The first test starts on Thursday at 10 am and will be held at The Gabba in Brisbane.
From there, the second test will be played at The Adelaide Oval in Adelaide, from December 4 - 8.
As regards cricket betting, Centerbet favour Australia to win, and offer them at 1.27.
Latest Cricket news
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)
All news archives (all sports)