Siddle fancies chances against Windies as Aussies are strong betting favouritesPosted on 10/12 by Marc J
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe bowling offensive will be particularly strong, with the likes of Peter Siddle and Doug Bollinger warming up for the clash.
Mitchell Johnson will also be eager to impress, and will be planning to bowl for the wickets with an increased level of energy and power.
The three have some form in this area, as working as a trio before has brought them some success, such as in Sydney last summer, when the triumvirate took 14 out of 20 wickets when the Australian side took on South Africa.
That was Bollinger’s only Test match, not to mention his first too, so he will be especially eager to get out there and bowl against the Indies this weekend. Siddle has made it clear that the partnership with Bollinger works particularly well.
Speaking to Cricket Australia, Siddle said: “I think we do (work well together).
“That Sydney test against South Africa, we both sort of enjoyed the contest, and I think we did get each other going a little bit.
“He loves charging in there and bowling fast and bowling well.”
Australia are on at 1.03 to win the series, according to bookies Betfair.
Latest Cricket news
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)
All news archives (all sports)