Odds against England in today's online cricket betting for ODIPosted on 08/09 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEngland all-rounder Stuart Broad is out of the one-day international with Australia on Wednesday due to a neck injury.
The loss of the Nottinghamshire seamer, who also had success with the bat in the Ashes, could boost the visitor's chances of taking a 3-0 lead in the series.
It is not yet clear whether the 23-year-old will be back for the fourth of the seven matches on Sunday.
Morning betting for today's clash at the Rosebowl has England at 2.30 and Australia on 1.62 for the win with Canbet.
The visitor's chances of sealing the series have been boosted by the return of fast bowler Bret Lee from injury.
Lee has warned the hosts they are struggling without mercurial all-rounder Andrew Flintoff.
Lee said: "England have some other great bowlers but what Andrew (Flintoff) brings to the game is that X-factor"
The Australian paceman has been making life difficult for England in the first two ODI ties, regularly bowling well above 90mph.
Other markets for today's match include Michael Hussey to come out as top Australian batsman on 6.60 with Betfair, with his colleague Shane Watson the favourite to achieve the same feat on 4.50 with the same bookmaker.
Latest Cricket news
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 3rd (Third) Test Odds and Tips 13th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 2nd (Second) Test Odds and Tips 5th December 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England Live 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England 1st Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes Odds Australia v England First (1st) Test Odds and Tips 21st Nov 2013
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top England Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Batsman Runscorer betting (Most Runs)
- 2013/14 Ashes odds: Top Australia Bowler betting (Most Wickets)
All news archives (all sports)