2012 State of Origin. QLD v NSW handicap odds and line betting. Game 3. Brisbane, July 4Posted on 27/06 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2012 State of Origin. QLD v NSW handicap odds and line betting. Game 3. Brisbane, July 4.
|ORIGIN SPECIAL GAME 3: Place a bet on any State of Origin Game 3 market and If Greg Inglis scores a try, then Sportsbet.com.au will refund your first bet on the match up to $100!|
New South Wales can backed with a handicap line start of plus 4 points at odds of . That means that if NEW get beat by 3 points or less (or win the game outright), you win your bet as you then add the 4 points start on to NSW's actual score.
If you think QLD will win by more than 4 points then you should back them with the handicap line as you get the improved odds of rather than the to win the game outright.
QLD v NSW handicap line odds
|Queensland -4.0 points|
|New South Wales +4.0 points|
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on NRL at Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)