2013 State of Origin. NSW v QLD handicap odds and line betting. Game 1. Sydney, Wednesday 5 JunePosted on 28/05 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 State of Origin. QLD v NSW handicap odds and line betting. Game 1. Brisbane, July 4.
Open a new online betting account in 3 easy steps, and start betting on State Of Origin today:
1. Go to Sportsbet.com.au or click on the odds or bet now links below
2. Open up a new account on your PC, mobile or tablet
3. Get an instant free bet of up to $250 free bet!
New South Wales can backed with a handicap line start of plus 1.5 points at odds of . That means that if NSW get beat by 1 point (or win the game outright), you win your bet as you then add the 1.5 points start on top of NSW's actual final score.
If you think QLD will win by more than 1.5 points then you should back them with the handicap line as you get the improved odds of rather than the to win the game outright.
NSW v Queensland State of Origin GAME 1 handicap line
|New South Wales (+1.5 points)|
|Queensland (-1.5 points)|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)