Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels odds NRL Round 23 betting 2013Posted on 13/08 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listParramatta Eels head north on the back of a rare win against the Tigers and can be backed at pretty attractive odds of to grab the two points in a desperate attempt to avoid the wooden spoon. The Broncos need to win all remaining games to have any chance of a top 8 finish. Latest prices below, just click on the odds to start betting.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels head to head odds (includes golden point)
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels Handicap Line odds
|Brisbane Broncos (-13.5 points)|
|Parramatta Eels (+13.5 points)|
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels Winning margin odds
|Winning Margin||betting odds|
|Brisbane Broncos 1-12|
|Brisbane Broncos 13 or more|
|Parramatta Eels 1-12|
|Parramatta Eels 13 or more||Draw|
NRL odds 2013
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)