Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos odds and betting tips. NRL Round 1 2014Posted on 07/03 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos
Date: Friday 7th March 2014
TV: Live on Channel 9
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Betting Tips: The Broncos had a dismal 2013 and failed to reach the top 8 and therefore the finals. The Bulldogs also regressed on the back of multiple long term injuries. They also lost Ben Barba to their round 1 opponents. The Broncos will be hungry for this and look overs at big odds in a close looking contest. Bet on the Broncos to win at odds of .
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
NRL Round 1 special, if your team scores 18 points but loses, Sportsbet.com.au will refund your bet up to $100!
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos head to head odds (includes golden point)
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos Handicap Line odds
|Canterbury Bulldogs (-4.5 points)|
|Brisbane Broncos (+4.5 points)|
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos Winning margin odds
|Winning Margin||betting odds|
|Canterbury Bulldogs 1-12|
|Canterbury Bulldogs 13 or more|
|Brisbane Broncos 1-12|
|Brisbane Broncos 13 or more||Draw|
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos First Tryscorer odds
|Josh Morris||All other players|
NRL odds 2014
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)