Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos odds and betting tips. NRL Round 1 2014Posted on 07/03 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCanterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos
Date: Friday 7th March 2014
TV: Live on Channel 9
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Betting Tips: The Broncos had a dismal 2013 and failed to reach the top 8 and therefore the finals. The Bulldogs also regressed on the back of multiple long term injuries. They also lost Ben Barba to their round 1 opponents. The Broncos will be hungry for this and look overs at big odds in a close looking contest. Bet on the Broncos to win at odds of .
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
NRL Round 1 special, if your team scores 18 points but loses, Sportsbet.com.au will refund your bet up to $100!
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos head to head odds (includes golden point)
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos Handicap Line odds
|Canterbury Bulldogs (-4.5 points)|
|Brisbane Broncos (+4.5 points)|
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos Winning margin odds
|Winning Margin||betting odds|
|Canterbury Bulldogs 1-12|
|Canterbury Bulldogs 13 or more|
|Brisbane Broncos 1-12|
|Brisbane Broncos 13 or more||Draw|
Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos First Tryscorer odds
|Josh Morris||All other players|
NRL odds 2014
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Rugby news
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener
All news archives (all sports)