EPL Week 34 Swansea City V Chelsea Odds 14th April 2014Posted on 09/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Swansea lost 1-0 to Hull in week 33 and slipped even closer towards the relegation battle as teams around them secured wins. They play host to Chelsea this weekend who picked up all 3 points with a 3-0 win over Stoke. They are currently sitting in 2nd and will be looking to capitalise on any slip ups as the top 2 favourites go head to head this weekend. We predict a comfortable Chelsea win here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Swansea City V Chelsea - Liberty Stadium - 00:37 Monday 14th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Swansea City V Chelsea head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Chelsea here at odds of|
Swansea City V Chelsea Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Chelsea 3-0 here at odds of|
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
All news archives (all sports)