Expert tips, predictions and betting odds for State of Origin 2012 game 2Posted on 10/06 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list5 expert tips to make money betting on State of Origin game 2
New South Wales v Queensland head to head odds
|New South Wales|
Latest Origin betting news: The money has started to arrive for NSW in State of Origin Game 2. The Blues have now been backed into favourites from an opening price of .
1. Make sure you place your State of Origin bets with Sportsbet.com.au as they will refund your first bet up to $100 if NSW are winning at halt time and end of losing the game!
Plus, you can get a $250 free bet when you open a new account.
2. This game is being played in Sydney, which is a real home game for NSW, which gives the Blues a great advantage compared to Game one (which was also a NWS "home" game, but was played in Melbourne)
3. If you think this will be a high scoring game, as is widely predicted, then you bet on over 36.5 points beong scored in the game at odds of with Sportsbet.com.au
4. Make sure you compare the best odds for Origin online, instead of just automatically placing your bets at the TAB. Here are the latest odds.
|New South Wales|
5. Take a good look at the State of Origin Game 2 specials with Sportsbet.com.au - it's here you'll find markets where your knowledge is superior to the bookmakers compiling the odds. Available markets include:
Brett Stewart to score the first try at
Paul Gallen to win Man of the Match at
Will there be a 40/20 kick? Yes is - No is
NSW to win by over 19 points is
See Sportsbet.com.au for over 60 specials on State of Origin
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)