Manly Sea Eagles odds to win 2014 NRL Grand FinalPosted on 16/07 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Manly Sea Eagles to win the 2014 NRL Grand Final.
Manly Sea Eagles are the current favourites to win yet another NRL Premiership and you'll get odds of at Sportsbet.
It's the usual suspects again at the head of the market with Sydney Roosters, Canterbury Bulldogs and South Sydney Rabbitohs all at the head of the betting, but Manly have proved they can do the job in the past.
The Sea Eagles have won the NRL Grand Final 8 times previously, the last of which came in 2011 when they justified favouritism by beating the New Zealand Warriors easily. A repeat of that final is not out of the question with the NZ Warriors putting on a real charge in the second half of the season.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
Latest NRL Premiership odds below.
To Win The NRL Grand Final odds
|Manly Sea Eagles|
|South Sydney Rabbitohs|
|New Zealand Warriors|
|North Queensland Cowboys|
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
|All other teams|
2014 NRL odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)