Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters odds. NRL Round 4 betting 2012.Posted on 21/03 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMelbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters odds.
NRL Round 4
Date: Saturday March 25
Time: 2:05 pm
Venue: AAMI Park
Get an instant free bet of up to $150 with Sportsbet when you open an account and place a bet on the 2012 NRL season or matches. Just click on the teams or odds below to get a free NRL bet of up to $150. (Australia's number 1 online bookie. As seen on TV!)
Plus, If your team is leading with 10 minutes to go but lose the match, Sportsbet will give your money back!
The Storm played faultless footy up in the Gold Coast last week, and at odds of , they are a fair price to see off a poor Roosters side.
Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters head to head odds (includes golden point)
Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters Handicap Line odds
|Melbourne Storm (-12.5 points)|
|Sydney Roosters (+12.5 points)|
Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters 1st Try scorer odds
|All other players|
NRL odds 2012.
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)