Newcastle Knights v Brisbane Broncos odds NRL Round 21 betting 2013Posted on 26/07 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listThe Knights host the Broncos in the live Channel 9 game this Friday from Hunter Stadium. The Knights are strong favourites to cement their top 8 place by taking the two points on offer. Latest betting below - just click on the odds to open an account and place your bets.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Newcastle Knights v Brisbane Broncos head to head odds (includes golden point)
Newcastle Knights v Brisbane Broncos Handicap Line odds
|Newcastle Knights (- points)|
|Brisbane Broncos (+ points)|
Newcastle Knights v Brisbane Broncos Winning margin odds
|Winning Margin||betting odds|
|Newcastle Knights 1-12|
|Newcastle Knights 13 or more|
|Brisbane Broncos 1-12|
|Brisbane Broncos 13 or more||Draw|
NRL odds 2013
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)