NRL Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers odds and betting tipsPosted on 23/02 by Les H
Jarrod Croker looks a great bet to score at any time vs the Penrith Panthers
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 1. Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers odds and tips.
Date: Saturday 5th March
Venue: GIO Stadium
TV: Live on Fox Sports
If Canberra are to make any progress in the NRL in 2016 then they need to improve their pitiful home record of recent seasons. Hopefully for the Raiders, new star signing Aidan Sezer can make an impact in the ACT.
The Panthers were absolutely crippled by injuries in 2016, and a huge outflow of players in the off-season (Koroisau, Brown, Manu etc) won't help, and this could be a great chance for the Green Machine to kick off with 2 points on the ladder. Especially now with the breaking news that Matt Moylan is likely to miss the first few rounds of the new season.
Sportsbet.com.au - the official betting partner of the NRL - provides the latest odds for bet-au.com.
At Sportsbet.com.au you can bet on a wide range of NRL markets, the most popular bets are Head to Head, handicap line, and who will score the first try. Plus, you can now bet live once the game has started online on your mobile phone on all NRL games.
To join Sportsbet, just click on the odds or "bet now" links below and get and you can qualify for an exclusive free $501 bet in 3 easy steps.
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on the NRL, or any other sport. (*Terms and state restrictions apply - see website for full details)
Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers head to head odds (includes golden point).
Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers Handicap Line odds.
|Canberra Raiders (-2.5 points)|
|Penrith Panthers (+2.5 points)|
Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers 1st Try scorer odds.
|All other players|
2016 NRL Odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)