NRL Dally M Medal Winner odds and betting 2014Posted on 20/01 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Dally M Medal Winner odds and betting 2014 (Subject to fluctuation)
The NRL Dally M Medal betting market is always one of the most keenly contested events of the season and this year should be no different. The usual suspects are at the top of the Dally M odds; Greg Inglis, Cooper Cronk, Daly Cherry-Evans, Sonny Bill Williams and Jonathon Thurston all at odds of $10.00 or less.
Sam Tomkins enters the market for the first time at $17.00, and Josh Dugan will have supporters at $26.00 if he gets a sustained run going.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
|Sonny Bill Williams|
|All other players|
NRL Odds 2014
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)