NRL Manly Sea Eagles v Canterbury Bulldogs odds and betting tipsPosted on 23/02 by Les H
Look for Manly's Jorge Tafua to open the scoring here with the first try
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 1. Manly Sea Eagles v Canterbury Bulldogs odds and tips.
Date: Friday 4th March
Venue: Brookvale Oval
TV: Live on Fox Sports
The first all Sydney clash of the 2016 NRL season sees Sea Eagles host the Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval. All eyes will be the on the home team here with Geoff Toovey out the door and Kerian Foren now in an Eels top. For the Bulldogs, departed stars Trent Hodkinson and Frank Pritchard could be missed - but this might be a close one.
Sportsbet.com.au - the official betting partner of the NRL - provides the latest odds for bet-au.com.
At Sportsbet.com.au you can bet on a wide range of NRL markets, the most popular bets are Head to Head, handicap line, and who will score the first try. Plus, you can now bet live once the game has started online on your mobile phone on all NRL games.
To join Sportsbet, just click on the odds or "bet now" links below and get and you can qualify for an exclusive free $501 bet in 3 easy steps.
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on the NRL, or any other sport. (*Terms and state restrictions apply - see website for full details)
Manly Sea Eagles v Canterbury Bulldogs head to head odds (includes golden point).
|Manly Sea Eagles|
Manly Sea Eagles v Canterbury Bulldogs Handicap Line odds.
|Manly Sea Eagles (-3.5 points)|
|Canterbury Bulldogs (+3.5 points)|
Manly Sea Eagles v Canterbury Bulldogs 1st Try scorer odds.
|All other players|
2016 NRL Odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 3 Tips and Predictions
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
All news archives (all sports)