NRL Nth Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla Sharks odds and betting tipsPosted on 25/02 by Les H
Valentine Holmes will be a popular bet to score a try at anytime vs the Cowboys
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 1. North Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla Sharks odds and tips.
Date: Saturday 5th March
Venue: 1300SMILES Stadium
TV: Live on Fox Sports
The 2015 NRL Champions open up at home against the biggest improvers last season, the Cronulla Sharks.
The Cowboys looked better than ever in the UK and will be full of confidence and will field pretty much the same team who won the epic final against the Broncos. Sharks fans will be looking forward to the new halves pairing of James Maloney and Chad Townsend. This should be a high scoring game.
Sportsbet.com.au - the official betting partner of the NRL - provides the latest odds for bet-au.com.
At Sportsbet.com.au you can bet on a wide range of NRL markets, the most popular bets are Head to Head, handicap line, and who will score the first try. Plus, you can now bet live once the game has started online on your mobile phone on all NRL games.
To join Sportsbet, just click on the odds or "bet now" links below and get and you can qualify for an exclusive free $501 bet in 3 easy steps.
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on the NRL, or any other sport. (*Terms and state restrictions apply - see website for full details)
Nth Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla Sharks head to head odds (includes golden point).
|Nth Queensland Cowboys|
Nth Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla Sharks Handicap Line odds.
|Nth Queensland Cowboys (-8.0 points)|
|Cronulla Sharks (+8.0 points)|
Nth Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla Sharks 1st Try scorer odds.
|All other players|
2016 NRL Odds
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)