NRL Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos odds and betting tipsPosted on 25/02 by Les H
Semi Radrada is betting favourite to score the first try for Eels v Broncos
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 1. Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos odds and tips.
Date: Thursday 3rd March
Venue: Pirtek Stadium
TV: Live on Fox Sports
A cracking game to open up the 2016 NRL season with last year's losing Grand Finalists taking on an Eels team jam-packed with young talent, speed, and prolific try scorers.
This should be a very open game and Semi Radradra will be looking to open his 2016 try scoring account on home soil at Pirtek Stadium and James Roberts makes his debut for the Broncos. Latest odds and our expert betting tips below.
Sportsbet.com.au - the official betting partner of the NRL - provides the latest odds for bet-au.com.
At Sportsbet.com.au you can bet on a wide range of NRL markets, the most popular bets are Head to Head, handicap line, and who will score the first try. Plus, you can now bet live once the game has started online on your mobile phone on all NRL games.
To join Sportsbet, just click on the odds or "bet now" links below and get and you can qualify for an exclusive free $501 bet in 3 easy steps.
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on the NRL, or any other sport. (*Terms and state restrictions apply - see website for full details)
Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos head to head odds (includes golden point).
Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos Handicap Line odds.
|Parramatta Eels (+4.0 points)|
|Brisbane Broncos (-4.0 points)|
Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos 1st Try scorer odds.
|All other players|
2016 NRL Odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)