NRL Round 14 odds and betting 2014Posted on 13/06 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 14 Odds and Betting - 2014 (Subject to fluctuation)
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
The 2014 World Cup started today and we've prepared the most in-depth betting analysis you'll find anywhere: best match odds, outright winner betting, top goalscorer tips and loads of Socceroos specials. Don't miss our World Cup Odds mini site and make this year's tournament a profitable one!
NRL Round 14 market Movers:
Some late money at big odds for Wests Tigers. All the other favourites have firmed - Roosters / Bulldogs / Titans / Panthers.
NRL Round 14 Suggested Multi bet:
Panthers / Roosters / Storm
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers head to head odds
|South Sydney Rabbitohs||$1.30|
Penrith Panthers v St George Illawarra Dragons head to head odds
|St George Illawarra Dragons||$4.35|
Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights head to head odds
Canterbury Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels head to head odds
Gold Coast Titans v Melbourne Storm head to head odds
|Gold Coast Titans||$1.45|
Check out our new betting blog for daily tips and all the latest NRL betting news.
NRL odds 2014
- NRL odds 2014 Premiership and Grand Final betting
- Josh Morris NRL Grand Final First Tryscorer odds and betting tips
- Mitch Brown NRL Grand Final First Tryscorer odds and betting tips
Do you want to place a bet on NRL odds 2014?
Return to Rugby home.
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 1 betting: free expert tips and predictions
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
All news archives (all sports)
- - January