NRL Round 2 odds and best betsPosted on 08/03 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 2 Odds and betting tips - 2016
Sportsbet.com.au (The official betting partner of the NRL) provide the latest NRL odds for bet-au.com.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms and state restrictions apply.
NRL Round 2 kicks off with Panthers v Bulldogs @ Pepper Stadium. And don't forget all NRL games in 2016 are broadcast live on Fox Sports.
We've previewed all 8 games and our expert betting tips are below.
Our betting tips for individual matches are rated as follows:
★ 1 Star Bet (Small bet size)
★★ 2 Star Bet (Standard bet size)
★★★ 3 Star Bet (Maximum bet size)
Alternatively, bets will be advised as include in multi bet
Penrith Panthers v Canterbury Bulldogs head to head odds
Brisbane Broncos v New Zealand Warriors head to head odds
|New Zealand Warriors|
Canberra Raiders v Sydney Roosters head to head odds
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights head to head odds
|South Sydney Rabbitohs|
Parramatta Eels v Nth Queensland Cowboys head to head odds
|Nth Queensland Cowboys|
Cronulla Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons head to head odds
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
Melbourne Storm v Gold Coast Titans head to head odds
|Gold Coast Titans|
Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles head to head odds
|Manly Sea Eagles|
2016 NRL Odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)