NRL Round 5 betting: free expert tips and predictionsPosted on 27/03 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Footy Tipping Selections - Round 5 2017
Round 5 Footy Tipping: Our expert tips for the FIFTH ROUND of your NRL tipping competitions are below. The betting odds (in brackets) are provided by Sportsbet.com.au and are an additional guide as to which teams are expected to win.
Join Sportsbet today in just 3 easy steps:
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501 qualifies for a free matched bet to the equivalent amount of your first bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on any sports or racing bet.
*Terms and state restrictions apply
Canterbury Bulldogs ( ) v Brisbane Broncos ( )
TIP = Brisbane Broncos
Sydney Roosters ( ) v Manly Sea Eagles ( )
TIP = Sydney Roosters
Nth Queensland Cowboys ( ) v South Sydney Rabiitohs ( )
TIP = Nth Queensland Cowboys
Cronulla Sharks ( ) v Newcastle Knights ( )
TIP = Cronulla Sharks
Canberra Raiders ( ) v Parramtta Eels ( )
TIP = Wests Tigers
Melbourne Storm ( ) v Penrith Panthers ( )
TIP = Penrith Panthers
New Zealand Warriors ( ) v Gold Coast Titans ( )
TIP = Gold Coast Titans
Wests Tigers ( ) v St George Illawarra Dragons ( )
TIP = St George Illawarra Dragons
A $10 Multi bet on this week's NRL tips pays out with Sportsbet.com.au
Don't forget to sign up now at Sportsbet.com.au and enter Million Dollar Tipping - there's $10,000 up for grabs every Round of the NRL Season!
That's the biggest Footy Tipping prize in Australia. Plus, it's completely free to enter.
There's an end of season prize of $100,00, so make sure your Enter Now.
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)