NRL Round 9 odds and betting 2014Posted on 07/05 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 8 Odds and Betting - 2014 (Subject to fluctuation)
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
Round 8 market movers:
Melbourne Storm $1.65 into
Roosters $1.35 into
Nth Queensland Cowboys v Brisbane Broncos head to head odds
|Nth Queensland Cowboys|
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers head to head odds
New Zealand Warriors v Canberra Raiders head to head odds
|New Zealand Warriors|
Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs head to head odds
|Gold Coast Titans|
|South Sydney Rabbitohs|
Melbourne Storm v Manly Sea Eagles head to head odds
|Manly Sea Eagles|
Newcastle Knights v Penrith Panthers head to head odds
St George Illawarra Dragons v Canterbury Bulldogs head to head odds
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sharks head to head odds
Check out our new betting blog for daily tips and all the latest NRL betting news.
NRL odds 2014
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Rugby news
- West Tigers favourites to inherit the wooden spoon
- Sydney Roosters joint favourites with Melbourne Storm for 2018 NRL Premiership
- Holmes' future up in the air
- What next for the Hayne plane?
- No new Dragons role for Widdop
- Brad Fittler tasked with putting an end to Queensland domination.
- Newcastle Knights set for a top-eight push in 2018. What are the odds?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)