NRL Round 9 odds and betting 2014Posted on 07/05 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 8 Odds and Betting - 2014 (Subject to fluctuation)
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
Round 8 market movers:
Melbourne Storm $1.65 into
Roosters $1.35 into
Nth Queensland Cowboys v Brisbane Broncos head to head odds
|Nth Queensland Cowboys|
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers head to head odds
New Zealand Warriors v Canberra Raiders head to head odds
|New Zealand Warriors|
Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs head to head odds
|Gold Coast Titans|
|South Sydney Rabbitohs|
Melbourne Storm v Manly Sea Eagles head to head odds
|Manly Sea Eagles|
Newcastle Knights v Penrith Panthers head to head odds
St George Illawarra Dragons v Canterbury Bulldogs head to head odds
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sharks head to head odds
Check out our new betting blog for daily tips and all the latest NRL betting news.
NRL odds 2014
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
Latest Rugby news
- South Sydney Rabbitohs enjoy perfect off-season heading in 2018
- Wests Tigers joined by Gold Coast Titans as $3.50 wooden spoon favourites
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
All news archives (all sports)