NRL Top 8 Finish OddsPosted on 27/08 by Dave Farrell
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL odds 2014 Top 8
With just 2 rounds remaining, just 7 teams are left in the running to make it into the top 8 and play for a place in the Grand Final. With Rabbitohs, Manly, Roosters and Panthers taking 4 of the spots available, its going all the way to the wire for the other 4 teams to be decided.
Both Storm and Bulldogs will easily make it into the top 8 unless something drastic happens. The other two places are up for grabs. The Cowboys will take some stopping from making it into the top 8 but the final position is wide open. The Eels lead the way in the betting at odds of $1.67 but do not be to hasty to right off a late charge from the Warriors and Broncos. If you like to punt on an outside shot, then the Dragons are the bet for you at odds of $9.00
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
Latest 2014 Top 8 odds below.
To finish in the Top 8 odds
|North Queensland Cowboys|
|New Zealand Warriors|
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
2014 NRL odds
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)