NRL Wests Tigers v New Zealand Warriors odds and betting tipsPosted on 24/02 by Les H
James Tedesco of Wests Tigers, integral to his team if they are to improve on a dismal 2015 seasons
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNRL Round 1. Wests Tigers v New Zealand Warriors odds and tips.
Date: Saturday 5th March
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
TV: Live on Fox Sports
Sportsbet.com.au - the official betting partner of the NRL - provides the latest odds for bet-au.com.
Wests Tigers key player moves: IN - Dene Halatau and Matt Ballin Outs - Pat Richards, Keith Galloway and Martin Taupau
New Zealand Warriors key player moves: IN - Roger Tuivasa Sheck and Isaac Luke Outs - Nathan Friend
At Sportsbet.com.au you can bet on a wide range of NRL markets, the most popular bets are Head to Head, handicap line, and who will score the first try. Plus, you can now bet live once the game has started online on your mobile phone on all NRL games.
To join Sportsbet, just click on the odds or "bet now" links below and get and you can qualify for an exclusive free $501 bet in 3 easy steps.
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on the NRL, or any other sport. (*Terms and state restrictions apply - see website for full details)
Wests Tigers v New Zealand Warriors head to head odds (includes golden point).
|New Zealand Warriors|
Wests Tigers v New Zealand Warriors Handicap Line odds.
|Wests Tigers (+7.5 points)|
|New Zealand Warriors (-7.5 points)|
Wests Tigers v New Zealand Warriors 1st Try scorer odds.
|All other players|
2016 NRL Odds
Latest Rugby news
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
All news archives (all sports)