Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers odds NRL Round 22 betting 2013Posted on 07/08 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listA basement battle at Parramatta Stadium with the Eels and Tigers amassing only 9 wins out of 38 games between them. Parramatta have been abysmal of late, and the Tigers haven't been much better. All the early money this week is for the Eels but at odds on, we wouldn't back them with your money! Latest betting below - just click on the odds to open an account and place your bets.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers head to head odds (includes golden point)
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers Handicap Line odds
|Parramatta Eels (-4 points)|
|Wests Tigers (+4 points)|
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers Winning margin odds
|Winning Margin||betting odds|
|Parramatta Eels 1-12|
|Parramatta Eels 13 or more|
|Wests Tigers 1-12|
|Wests Tigers 13 or more||Draw|
NRL odds 2013
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)