Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters odds NRL Round 21 betting 2013Posted on 30/07 by Les H
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2nd placed on the ladder and in superb form, the Sydney Roosters head to Centrbet Stadium to take on the 10th placed Panthers. Penrith desperately need a win to keep alive their fading hopes of a top 8 finish but the Roosters are the last team they'd want to be facing at the moment. Latest betting below - just click on the odds to open an account and place your bets.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters head to head odds (includes golden point)
Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters Handicap Line odds
|Penrith Panthers (+ points)|
|Sydney Roosters (- points)|
Penrith Panthers v Sydney Roosters Winning margin odds
|Winning Margin||betting odds|
|Penrith Panthers 1-12|
|Penrith Panthers 13 or more|
|Sydney Roosters 1-12|
|Sydney Roosters 13 or more||Draw|
NRL odds 2013
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
All news archives (all sports)