South Sydney Rabbitohs odds to win 2014 NRL Grand FinalPosted on 21/07 by Dave Farrell
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for South Sydney Rabbitohs to win the 2014 NRL Grand Final.
South Sydney Rabbitohs are priced at odds of at Sportsbet. Can they end their 43 year Premiership drought?
Currently placed 4th, the Rabbitohs got off to a good start in round 1 destroying the reigning champions Roosters. Many people started to believe it was the Rabbits year until they then went on to lose the next 3 matches on the bounce.
The Rabbitohs have found some consistency since and should secure a top 6 finish. They could push for a top 4 finish if they can keep up their recent form.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
Latest NRL Premiership odds below.
To Win The NRL Grand Final odds
|Manly Sea Eagles|
|South Sydney Rabbitohs|
|New Zealand Warriors|
|North Queensland Cowboys|
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
|All other teams|
2014 NRL odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 3 Tips and Predictions
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
All news archives (all sports)