Sydney Roosters odds to win 2014 NRL Grand FinalPosted on 16/07 by Dave Farrell
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Sydney Roosters to win the 2014 NRL Grand Final.
Sydney Roosters are 2nd favourites to win the Garnd Final and make it back toback titles and you'll get odds of at Sportsbet.
Currently sitting in 4th place, they now understand why back to back titles have not been won since 1992-3 seasons.
Despite a shakey start, The Roosters appear to be back in control of their game and a top 4 place is well within reach.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply.
Latest NRL Premiership odds below.
To Win The NRL Grand Final odds
|Manly Sea Eagles|
|South Sydney Rabbitohs|
|New Zealand Warriors|
|North Queensland Cowboys|
|St George Illawarra Dragons|
|All other teams|
2014 NRL odds
Latest Rugby news
- NRL Round 3 Tips and Predictions
- Billy Slater key to Queensland’s Origin chances
- Gold Coast Titans $4.00 to make the top eight
- NRL Round 2 tips and predictions
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to build upon an excellent 2017 at the Panthers
- NRL Round 1 odds and betting tips
- Nathan Cleary $5.00 to repeat his excellent 2017 form at the Panthers
- NRL Round one predictions
All news archives (all sports)