2013 / 2014 EPL Manchester City v Hull and Norwich v Southampton Odds Sat 31st August 2013Posted on 29/08 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Manchester City v Hull and Norwich v Southampton (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Man City v Hull Betting Guide Saturday 31st August 00:00
Man City will be looking to bounce back from a shock defeat away at Cardiff last time out and have been very strong at home for the past few seasons. Hull will be happy after getting three points on the board at the weekend against Norwich and will not be expecting much from this kind of game and can therefore play with relative freedom. We think Man City will bounce straight back however and advise taking them at odds of , and City - City at on the HT-FT market looks nailed on. Goals flow at the Etihad and we're taking a 4-0 win at decent odds of
Man City v Hull 90m odds
Man City v Hull Half Time - Full Time odds
|HT - FT
|Man City - Man City
|Draw - Man City
Man City v Hull Correct Score odds
|Team / Score
|Man City 4-0
|Man City 5-0
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Norwich v Southampton Betting Guide Sunday 1st September 00:00
Norwich will be disappointed to have come away from Hull without a point as they were up against 10 men for much of the second half. Although they may not be pleased at only getting a draw at home last week Southampton will take heart from the fact they got a late equaliser and could have had nothing. We can see goals in this game and are taking a draw at odds of We like the look of Norwich - Draw on the HT-FT market at a nice , and advise small stakes on a 2-2 scoreline at a decent .
Norwich v Southampton 90m odds
Norwich v Southampton Half Time - Full Time odds
|HT - FT
|Norwich - Draw
|Draw - Draw
Norwich v Southampton Correct Score odds
|Team / Score
EPL Odds 2013 / 2014
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June