2013 / 2014 EPL Outright Betting and To Finish Outside the Top 4 of English Premier LeaguePosted on 07/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Outright Betting and To Finish Outside the Top 4 (Subject to fluctuation)
Manchester United are slight favourites at to retain the title, with Manchester City quoted at . Jose Mourinho’s first spell at Chelsea secured them their first top-flight domestic title in 50 years in his first season. We think the Special One can work his magic and believe Chelsea at are a decent bet to take the title back to Stamford Bridge for the first time since 2006.
David Moyes will be under pressure to secure a major trophy at Manchester United as they face their first season in 26 years without Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm, but with an unsettled Wayne Rooney possibly on the move Manchester United at to finish outside the top 4 is a speculative bet. Tottenham appear to be huge value at to finish outside the top 4, especially if Gareth Bale leaves White Hart Lane in the summer.
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – Outright Betting Guide
There is not much daylight at the top of the market with Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea heading the betting, with all other teams at odds of at least $12.00, it really highlights the gulf in class.
|Liverpool||All Other Teams|
2013 / 2014 EPL Odds – To Finish Outside the Top 4 betting
Tottenham are the decent bet at odds of , and if Gareth Bale leaves this price will disappear very quickly. Manchester United are a speculative outsider at odds of with David Moyes under pressure and never having won a trophy as a manager.
EPL Odds 2013 / 2014
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)