2013 Soccer Confederations Cup Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 14/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listConfederations Cup Odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on the EPL Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Confederations Cup Odds - Outright Betting Guide
Hosts Brazil head the betting at odds of , with Spain vying for favouritism at Italy have received an invitation to the party due to Spain holding both the World Cup and European Championships - can the Azurri upset the odds? They can be backed at
Confederations Cup Group A betting
Brazil's Samba stars are favourites at short odds of to win their group. With Brazil drawing 2-2 with England in a recent friendly however we fancy Mexico and their Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez at to provide an upset.
Confederations Cup Group B betting
Spain head the betting at Uruguay have an exciting attacking line up with Diego Forlan, Edinson Cavani and Liverpool's Luis Suarez and we think they are a decent bet at to top the group.
Confederations Cup Odds 2013
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - June