A League All Stars Vs Manchester United Odds 20th July 2013Posted on 17/07 by G Waldorf
A League All Stars Vs Manchester United Odds
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listA League All-Stars Vs Manchester United - 20th July 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
Part of Manchester United's world tour, the Red Devils travel to Sydney to take on the best of the A-League team. United are clear favourites, so we take a look at the best prices and odds available.
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on Soccer Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
A League All Stars Vs Man Utd - ANZ Stadium, Sydney Saturday 20th July 2013
Head to head odds
First Goalscorer odds
With only two All Stars players in the top 12 priced players to be first goal scorer, it is hard to justify backing anyone other than a United player. We like the look of Hernandez at odds of
Man Utd Goals odds
|Exactly 1 Goal|
|4 or more|
After their disappointment in Thailand, we expect United to put on a show and to score 3 goals comfortably. So 3 goals exactly at odds of .
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)