EPL Round 4 odds - inlcuding Everton v Man United, Arsenal and ChelseaPosted on 10/09 by
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEPL – Round 4
Football fans around the world were rejoicing on Tuesday as the International break drew to a close and a return of the serious business of domestic football was only a few days away. There are no clear standout games in the Premier League this weekend, but as teams start to get into their stride it is sure to be an action packed weekend.
Everton v Manchester United
Wayne Rooney looks to have regained his scoring habit after he followed up his first goal in five months – a penalty against West Ham – with his first of the season from open play against Switzerland this week. Back at his old stomping ground of Goodison Park you wouldn’t put it past him to net another.
Sportsbet offer odds of $5.00 on him opening the scoring and $2.00 on him scoring at anytime.
The match betting odds are stacked heavily in the favour of Manchester United ($1.90). However, those backing the Red Devils at that price should be concerned about the way that United did not close out the game against Fulham in their only other away game of the season. That said, Everton have just one point from their opening three Premier league matches and have been notably wasteful in front of goal.
Arsenal v Bolton
Arsene Wenger was surely wincing in his armchair at the site of Theo Walcott being stretchered off for England against Switzerland in midweek. The Arsenal forward has scored four goals in the opening three Premier League games this season and has provided The Gunners’ most potent attacking threat.
Wenger will also be without the services of Robin van Persie for the next six weeks and so is a little short of attacking options. And up against a Bolton side that are undefeated this season it is certain to be a tough test for the north London side.
Arsenal are a short $1.22 with Sportsbet, but given their injury troubles I wouldn’t be backing them at such a short price. Instead I would look at the handicap market where Bolton +2.0 can be backed at odds of $2.10.
West Ham v Chelsea
Top of the league, scored 14 and yet to concede a goal and it is already clear that Chelsea won’t be relinquishing their Premier League crown without a fight this season. At the other end of the Premier League spectrum are today’s opponents West Ham who have scored just once this season and have yet to put a point on the board.
Chelsea to score 4 or more goals can be backed at a tempting $4.00 with Sportsbet, you can also back Chelsea to keep a fourth consecutive clean sheet at $2.10 and Didier Drogba – who has four goals already this season – to score at anytime at $1.53.
Check out our free bet comparison table and bet with the bookies money!
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet live in-play on all AFL and NRL matches
- Bet on AFL Finals
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »Up to $250 FREE BET (Terms apply)
- LIVE PLAY - bet live, online, for NRL and AFL
- NRL 2016 - odds available for Every Game - now
- AFL 2016 - odds available for Every Game - now
- Cash is King. Deposit and withdraw using cash
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Soccer news
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
- EPL Round 16 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
All news archives (all sports)