EPL Round 4 odds - inlcuding Everton v Man United, Arsenal and ChelseaPosted on 10/09 by
Follow us on Twitter for Free Tips and Exclusive Offers. EPL – Round 4
Football fans around the world were rejoicing on Tuesday as the International break drew to a close and a return of the serious business of domestic football was only a few days away. There are no clear standout games in the Premier League this weekend, but as teams start to get into their stride it is sure to be an action packed weekend.
Everton v Manchester United
Wayne Rooney looks to have regained his scoring habit after he followed up his first goal in five months – a penalty against West Ham – with his first of the season from open play against Switzerland this week. Back at his old stomping ground of Goodison Park you wouldn’t put it past him to net another.
Sportsbet offer odds of $5.00 on him opening the scoring and $2.00 on him scoring at anytime.
The match betting odds are stacked heavily in the favour of Manchester United ($1.90). However, those backing the Red Devils at that price should be concerned about the way that United did not close out the game against Fulham in their only other away game of the season. That said, Everton have just one point from their opening three Premier league matches and have been notably wasteful in front of goal.
Arsenal v Bolton
Arsene Wenger was surely wincing in his armchair at the site of Theo Walcott being stretchered off for England against Switzerland in midweek. The Arsenal forward has scored four goals in the opening three Premier League games this season and has provided The Gunners’ most potent attacking threat.
Wenger will also be without the services of Robin van Persie for the next six weeks and so is a little short of attacking options. And up against a Bolton side that are undefeated this season it is certain to be a tough test for the north London side.
Arsenal are a short $1.22 with Sportsbet, but given their injury troubles I wouldn’t be backing them at such a short price. Instead I would look at the handicap market where Bolton +2.0 can be backed at odds of $2.10.
West Ham v Chelsea
Top of the league, scored 14 and yet to concede a goal and it is already clear that Chelsea won’t be relinquishing their Premier League crown without a fight this season. At the other end of the Premier League spectrum are today’s opponents West Ham who have scored just once this season and have yet to put a point on the board.
Chelsea to score 4 or more goals can be backed at a tempting $4.00 with Sportsbet, you can also back Chelsea to keep a fourth consecutive clean sheet at $2.10 and Didier Drogba – who has four goals already this season – to score at anytime at $1.53.
Check out our free bet comparison table and bet with the bookies money!
BET NOW »Deposit $50 Start with $200
- H2H NRL Specials
- 4+ Multi Specials NRL and AFL
- Live Vision Special Offers
- Million Dollar Kick
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Crownbet for details*
BET NOW »$200 first bet refund
- Money Back 2nd or 3rd Saturday
- NRL, AFL and S15 $2.00 Lines on Fridays
- Ashes Special Offers
- Enhanced Multi Offers
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Palmerbet for details*
BET NOW »New Account Match Bet up to $250
- MLB Multi Bonus
- AFL & NRL 5+ Multi Bet Refund up to $100
- Daily Racing Specials
- Power Prices
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Sportsbet for details*
BET NOW »Bet In Play Online with QuickCall!
- AFL $2 Friday Favourites
- NRL & AFL Footy Freaks
- Favourite vs Field
- Community Shield Cashback
- AFL Mega Multi
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Ladbrokes for details*
BET NOW »$200 Deposit Bonus (Terms Apply)
- West Coast v Sydney Special
- Carlton v Hawthorne Special
- Bletchingly Stakes Special
- Harness Bonus Boosts
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Luxbet for details*
BET NOW »$250 First Bet Bonus
- Click to Call
- AFL & NRL Double Your Winings
- First Past The Post
- Take On Tom
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Tom Waterhouse for details*
BET NOW »$50 First Mobile Bet Refund
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
BET NOW »Grand Prix Stakes Bonus Bet!
- Caufield Race 1 Bonus Bet
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- AFL Second Goalscorer Payout
- Best Tote or SP Guarantee
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Bookmaker.com.au for details*
BET NOW »Bet In Play Online with Click to Call!
- 25% 4+ Multi Bonus
- Saturday Racing Specials
- AFL First Goal Scorer Double Winnings
- NRL First Try Scorer Double Winnings
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see William Hill for details*
Latest Soccer news
- EPL Round 1 betting, odds and Tips
- Champion League Final odds guide and betting tips
- F.A. Cup Final odds guide and betting tips
- English Premier League EPL Week 25 odds guide and betting tips
- Leicester City English Premier League Odds
- Swansea City English Premier League Odds
- Crystal Palace English Premier League Odds
- Sunderland English Premier League Odds
All news archives (all sports)