EPL Week 10 odds and betting matches weekend 2nd November 2013Posted on 30/10 by G Waldorf
Hernandez rescued United against Stoke, how will they fare against Fulham?
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEPL Week 10 Odds and Betting - 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
Get $500 Free EPL Bet! with Sportsbet.com.au!
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $500 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $500 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
23:45 - Saturday 2nd November 2013
Newcastle United v Chelsea head to head odds - St James' Park
Chelsea should win this with ease at odds of .
02:00 - Sunday 3rd November 2013
Fulham v Manchester United head to head odds - Craven Cottage
We fancy a draw here, with United struggling and Fulham playing much better after a woeful start. Back the draw at odds of
Hull City v Sunderland head to head odds - KC Stadium
This looks like a tight game, but to get better than even money on 10th placed Hull against Sunderland (19th) has to be the bet at odds of .
Manchester City v Norwich City head to head odds - Etihad Stadium
Man City should return to wnnings ways at home against a Norwich side destined for a relegation battle. Back Man City at odds of within an EPL accumulator bet.
West Ham United v Aston Villa head to head odds - Upton Park
We fancy Villa to win this game and would be backing them even if they weren;t a bigger price than the Hammers. Back Villa at great odds of
Stoke City v Southampton head to head odds - Britannia Stadium
Rarely can Southampton been the away favourites in the EPL, a combination of Stoke's poor recent form and Southampton's lofty 4th place in the table means the Saints are favourites for this match. We fancy Stoke to get a win at home, and backing them at odds of is our tip.
West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace head to head odds - The Hawthorns
This looks like an almost certain hime win for us, so we are tipping West Brom at odds of
04:30 - Sunday 3rd November 2013
Arsenal v Liverpool head to head odds - Emirates Stadium
Arsenal should strengthen their grip on the table with home win, but Liverpool won;t make it easy for them. Back Arsenal at odds of .
00:30 - Monday 4th November 2013
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur head to head odds - Goodison Park
his game has draw written all over it and we';ll be backing it at odds of
03:00 - Monday 4th November 2013
Cardiff City v Swansea City head to head odds - Cardiff City Stadium
We fancy Swansea to take all 3 points in this first ever all Wales clash in the English Premier League. Take Swansea at odds of
EPL odds 2013
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - January