EPL Week 32 Manchester United V Aston Villa Odds 29th March 2014Posted on 28/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Man Utd suffered their 2nd 3-0 defeat in as many weeks when they played host to Man City midweek. Man Utd found themselves trailing 1-0 within the first minute and they did not really improve from then on in. They managed to make a couple chances, but overall they looked out of their depth against their city neighbours. Villa shot out the blocks in some style, scoring within 10 minutes and making several chances, however Stoke soon got back into the game and did not look back, going on to win 4-1 and winning their first away game for a long time. Man Utd have not won at home in 3 games now. With their form so in and out, we suggest looking at the draw for the value at odds of $4.50
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Manchester United V Aston Villa - Old Trafford - 22:15 Saturday 29th March 2014 (odds subject to change)
Manchester United V Aston Villa head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy a draw here at odds of $4.50|
Manchester United V Aston Villa Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy a 2-2 draw here at odds of $19.00|
- EPL Week 32 Sunderland V West Ham United Odds 1st April 2014
- EPL Week 32 Liverpool V Tottenham Hotspur Odds 31st March 2014
- EPL Week 32 Fulham V Everton Odds 30th March 2014
Do you want to place a bet on EPL Week 32?
Return to Soccer home.
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)