EPL Week 32 Southampton V Newcastle United Odds 30th March 2014Posted on 28/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Southampton pushed Tottenham all the way but narrowly missed out on picking up any points as they lost 3-2. This week they take on the team just above them. Newcastle suffered a 3-0 defeat last time out and scoring has not been coming easy to them in recent weeks. Unfortunately for them, the absence of Remy looks like it will continue so this might not change soon. With that in mind, we suggest Southampton here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Southampton V Newcastle United - St Mary’s - 00:30 Sunday 30th March 2014 (odds subject to change)
Southampton V Newcastle United head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Southampton here at odds of|
Southampton V Newcastle United Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Southampton 2-0 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)