EPL Week 33 Cardiff City V Crystal Palace Odds 5th April 2014Posted on 02/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Cardiff managed to secure a valuable point after going behind twice to fellow relegation strugglers West Brom. Crystal Palace put a massive dent in Chelsea’s title hopes, picking up all 3 points in a 1-0 win. This is another big match for both teams in the race to maintain Premiership status. With both teams showing they are not going down without a fight, this match could well be another battle. We suggest the draw here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Cardiff City V Crystal Palace - Cardiff City Stadium - 23:30 Saturday 5th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Cardiff City V Crystal Palace head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy a draw here at odds of|
Cardiff City V Crystal Palace Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy a 1-1 draw here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)