EPL Week 35 Everton V Manchester United Odds 21st April 2014Posted on 18/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Everton suffered a shock 3-2 defeat to Crystal Palace in week 34. This put a big dent in their Champions League hopes as Arsenal secured a win. Man Utd won their last game in an impressive 4-0 win over Newcastle. They have a Europa League place in their sights, but that is probably not the top of their list and avoiding it would probably be better for the club. Everton cannot afford to drop anymore points and we think they can secure all 3 points here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Everton V Manchester United - Goodison Park - 00:40 Monday 21st April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Everton V Manchester United head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Everton here at odds of|
Everton V Manchester United Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Everton 2-1 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - January