EPL Week 37 Chelsea V Norwich City Odds 5th May 2014Posted on 01/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Chelsea shook up the title race in week 36 with a smash and grab performance against Liverpool. This week they play host to a struggling Norwich. A 4-0 defeat to Man Utd seen them slip into the relegation zone on goal difference. With just 2 games to go against Chelsea and Arsenal the writing looks to be on the wall for them. We suggest a big Chelsea win here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Chelsea V Norwich City - Stamford Bridge - 00:30 Monday 5th May 2014 (odds subject to change)
Chelsea V Norwich City head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Chelsea here at odds of|
Chelsea V Norwich City Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Chelsea 4-0 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)