EPL Week 37 Newcastle United V Cardiff City Odds 3rd May 2014Posted on 30/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Newcastle have lost the last 6 games and have struggled to find the back of the net with just 1 goal in the last 6. Cardiff suffered a big defeat to fellow relegation battlers Sunderland as they lost 4-0. The will be looking to take advantage of Newcastles bad form in week 37, and with Newcastle’s attack severely lacking, we think Cardiff could pick up a valuable 3 points in a must win game for them. We suggest a Cardiff win here at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Newcastle United V Cardiff City - St. James’ Park - 23:30 Saturday 3rd May 2014 (odds subject to change)
Newcastle United V Cardiff City head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Cardiff here at odds of|
Newcastle United V Cardiff City Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Cardiff 2-0 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)