EPL Week 37 West Ham United V Tottenham Hotspur Odds 3rd May 2014Posted on 30/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
West Ham slipped to their 4th straight defeat, losing 1-0 to West Brom who are fighting for their Premier League status. Tottenham made it 2 on the bounce with a 1-0 victory over Stoke. Last time these 2 teams met, it was a convincing 3-0 win to West Ham. We think West Ham could do the double over their London rivals as the battle heads back to Upton Park. We suggest a West Ham win at at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
West Ham United V Tottenham Hotspur - Upton Park - 21:15 Saturday 3rd May 2014 (odds subject to change)
West Ham United V Tottenham Hotspur head to head odds
|West Ham United|
|Tip 1: We fancy West Ham here at odds of|
West Ham United V Tottenham Hotspur Correct Score odds
|West Ham 2-0|
|West Ham 2-1|
|Tip 2: We fancy West Ham 2-1 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)