EPL Week 7 odds and betting matches weekend 5th October 2013Posted on 30/09 by G Waldorf
With Villa and West Brom both beating Manchester clubs, it was a good weekend for the Midlands last week.
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEPL Week 7 Odds and Betting - 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
Place a First Goal Scorer or Correct Score bet on any EPL Match and if there are no goals in the first half, your bet will be refunded up to $100 by Sportsbet.com.au!
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
21:45 - Saturday 5th October 2013
Manchester City v Everton head to head odds - Etihad Stadium
Man City will win this game at short odds of .
00:00 - Sunday 6th October 2013
Hull City v Aston Villa head to head odds - KC Stadium
The draw is our tip for this game at odds of .
Fulham v Stoke City head to head odds - Craven Cottage
We fancy Stoke to win to heap pressure on Martin Jol. Back Stoke at odds of .
Cardiff City v Newcastle United head to head odds - Cardiff City Stadium
A draw is favourable here, both sides lack a cutting edge so at odds of back the draw.
Liverpool v Crystal Palace head to head odds - Anfield
Liverpool will hammer Palace and should be backed as part of an accumulator at odds of .
Sunderland v Manchester United head to head odds - Stadium of Light
Back United to return to winning ways at a stadium that has always been kind to them. Odds of are actually a decent price for this outcome.
23:30 - Sunday 6th October 2013
Norwich City v Chelsea head to head odds - Carrow Road
Chelsea will be too strong for Norwich, even if Mourinho still doesn't know what his best line up is. Back Chelsea at odds of .
Southampton v Swansea City head to head odds - St Mary's Stadium
Southampton look like a decent side, if only they can start scoring. Swansea's open style of play gives Southampton a good opportunity to do that and we are backing them at odds of
02:00 - Monday 7th October 2013
Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United head to head odds - White Hart Lane
Tottenham have started the EPL like a house on fire, and will be far too strong for a struggling West Ham in this game. Spurs are an almost sure thing at odds of
West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal head to head odds - The Hawthorns
It will back down to earth with a big crash for West Brom as we forecast they will be played off the pitch by Arsenal. Back Arsenal at odds of
EPL odds 2013
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)