EPL Week 8 odds and betting matches weekend 19th October 2013Posted on 07/10 by G Waldorf
Adnan Januzaj was the undoubted star of EPL Week 7 will he even feature against Southampton?
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEPL Week 8 Odds and Betting - 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
Place a First Goal Scorer or Correct Score bet on any EPL Match and if there are no goals in the first half, your bet will be refunded up to $100 by Sportsbet.com.au!
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $500 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $500 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
22:45 - Saturday 19th October 2013
Newcastle United v Liverpool head to head odds - St James' Park
This could be a great game, and we fancy Newcastle to turn over a Liverpool side who only play in the first half of games. Take Newcastle at great home odds of .
01:00 - Sunday 20th October 2013
Chelsea v Cardiff City head to head odds - Stamford Bridge
Chelsea will win this game at very short odds of .
Arsenal v Norwich City head to head odds - Emirates Stadium
Likewise, Arsenal will beat Norwich here at short odds of .
Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion head to head odds - Britannia Stadium
A draw is likely here, both sides are blunter than a dessert spoon so at odds of back the draw.
Everton v Hull City head to head odds - Goodison Park
Everton should win this game comfortably to return to winning ways, so back the Toffees at odds of .
Manchester United v Southampton head to head odds - Old Trafford
Whilst United should be easy winners, Southampton's odds of are huge for a team currently lying 5 places and 4 points above. Get a little bet placed on Southampton.
Swansea City v Sunderland head to head odds - Liberty Stadium
Swansea have had a mixed start to EPL 2013 / 2014 and it is not beyond the realms of possibility that Sunderland, seemingly playing better, more confident football under caretaker boss Kevin Ball, can get a result here. Again have a small bet on Sunderland at odds of
03:30 - Sunday 20th October 2013
West Ham United v Manchester City head to head odds - Upton Park
West Ham are a huge price at odds of to win at home, we are backing the Hammers.
02:00 - Monday 21st October 2013
Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur head to head odds - Villa Park
Again we see a reasonable EPL side being a huge price against a so called big 6 club. Villa should be backed at odds of .
06:00 - Tuesday 22nd October 2013
Crystal Palace v Fulham head to head odds - Villa Park
We fancy Palace to win at home against a poor and lacklustre Fulham side. Back Ian Holloway's men at odds of .
EPL odds 2013
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - January