EPL Week 9 odds and betting matches weekend 26th October 2013Posted on 21/10 by G Waldorf
Jack Wilshere rounds off an amazing team goal for Arsenal v Norwich, will the Gunners stay top?
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listEPL Week 9 Odds and Betting - 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
Place a First Goal Scorer or Correct Score bet on any EPL Match and if a goal is scored in the first 15 minutes, losing bets will be refunded up to $100 by Sportsbet.com.au!
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $500 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $500 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
22:45 - Saturday 26th October 2013
Crystal Palace v Arsenal head to head odds - Selhurst Park
$8.00 is verging on the sort of price that you just have to back for a home team in the EPL, however, we do think Arsenal will win at odds of .
01:00 - Sunday 27th October 2013
Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion head to head odds - Anfield
We like the look of a draw here at odds of .
Aston Villa v Everton head to head odds - Villa Park
Villa are a great price here at home to Everton and we'll be taking odds of all day long.
Manchester United v Stoke City head to head odds - Old Trafford
As tempting as it might be to back Stoke for 10x your stake, we can only see United returning to winning ways and getting a scrappy victory in a tight game.
Norwich City v Cardiff City head to head odds - Carrow Road
The draw seems like the most likely result here between two struggling teams, back the draw at odds of .
03.30 - Sunday 27th October 2013
Southampton v Fulham head to head odds - St Mary's Stadium
Following Southampton's very creditable draw at Old Trafford, they will be up for the visit of Fulham and should win reasonably easily at odds of
00:30 - Monday 28th October 2013
Sunderland v Newcastle United head to head odds - Stadium of Light
Last time these two sides met after Sunderland had appointed a new, firebrand latino manager, Sunderland ended up thrashing Newcastle. Will it happen again? No. both sides will be anxious to avoid a defeat so a draw at odds of is very likely.
03:00 - Monday 28th October 2013
Chelsea v Manchester City head to head odds - Stamford Bridge
This will be a tight game and I suspect both teams will be satisfied with a draw, which at odds of seems like the bet of choice.
Swansea City v West Ham head to head odds - Liberty Stadium
Swansea are playing some great football and will be too strong for the hammers here, back Swansea at odds of
Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City head to head odds - White Hart Lane
Spurs will win this one, of that we have no doubt, back them as part of an accumulator at odds of
EPL odds 2013
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)